This has been a slow week. In the previous report, I set the goal of getting Kyua to run the NetBSD test suite accurately (i.e. to report the same results as atf-run), and this has been accomplished. Actually, the changes required in Kyua to make this happen were minimal, but I got side-tracked fixing issues in NetBSD itself (both in the test suite and in the kernel!). So, the things done:
For the upcoming week, I plan to add some basic integration tests to Kyua and release ATF 0.13. I've been running a NetBSD system with the latest ATF code integrated for a while (because Kyua requires it) and things have been working well.

Subscribe via RSS · Go to posts index

   Delivered by FeedBurner

Comments from the original Blogger-hosted post: