- Added support for recursion from the top-level Kyuafile. This Kyuafile should not reference any directories explicitly because the directories at the top level are supposed to be created by the installation of packages. Closed issue 9.
- Improved error messages when the test programs are bogus. Closed issue 13.
- Backported format-printf attribute improvements from NetBSD head to ATF.
- Miscellaneous build and run fixes for both Kyua and ATF in NetBSD and OS X.
- Cut a release candidate for atf-0.14 and started testing on NetBSD.
The kyua-cli codebase is now feature complete. Blocking the 0.1 release are the need to polish the release documents and the requirement of releasing atf-0.14 beforehand. Should happen soon :-)