- Changed the --config and --variable options to be program-wide instead of command-specific. The configuration file should be able to hold properties that tune the behavior of Kyua, not just the execution of tests, so this makes sense.
- Added the config subcommand, which provides a way to inspect the configuration as read by Kyua.
- Got rid of the test_suites_var function from configuration files and replaced it by simple assignments to variables in the test_suites global table.
- Enabled detection of unused parameters by the compiler and fixed all warnings.
- Changed developer mode to only control whether warnings are enforced or not (not to enable the warnings themselves) and made developer mode be disabled on formal releases.
Barring release testing, Kyua 0.2 should be ready soon :-)